On Mondays and Fridays, Tushita offers screenings of Movies and Documentaries with themes related to Buddhism.
These video screenings will start at 2:00pm and usually last about one hour to 90 minutes.
Mondays - Tushita offers screenings of the Discovering Buddhism video series.
Fridays - we show popular Dharma movies and documentaries.
There is no advance registration necessary, just come & enjoy!
We ask all visitors to please keep silence on Tushita grounds, since there will be courses/retreats in progress.
Here is our Movie Day program for this month:
|27 May 2013|
|07 June 2013|
|30 August 2013|
And here are some other movies that we may show on Fridays at 2pm:
- Milarepa - Life story of the Tibetan Yogi in his early years
- Mystic Tibet - An amazing pilgrimage with Lama Zopa Rinpoche
- The Life of Buddha - Excellent BBC production.
- Yogis of Tibet - Great practitioners talk about their experiences.
- Opening the Heart - The six perfections by Ven. Tenzin Palmo
- Tsondru (Joyful Effort) - Documentary about HH Gyalwang Drukpa’s walking pilgrimage.
- Words of My Perfect Teacher - Documentary about Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche.
- His Holiness the Karmapa in America - Unique Footage of The Karmapa’s Recent Overseas Trip.
- The Unmistaken Child - Fascinating documentary about the search for a reincarnated Lama.
- 10 Questions for the Dalai Lama - If you only had one hour, What would you ask?
- Gyalyum Chemo, The Great Mother - Documentary about the Dalai Lama’s Mother.
- The Blue Buddha - Lost Secrets of Tibetan Medicine.