Intensive Seminar - Open only to those who have received a Highest Yoga Tantra initiation
March 1 – 7, 2012
This will not be a teaching but a facilitated seminar enabling participants to explore issues related to the practice of Highest Yoga Tantra, in pairs, small groups and the whole group. Topics to be covered during the seminar include the following:
- Highest Yoga Tantra in the basis, the path and the result;
- Ethics in Highest Yoga Tantra – including issues of relating purely to the Guru, and of using desire in the path;
- Concentration in Highest Yoga Tantra – including transforming ordinary identity and appearance to divine identity and appearance – the challenges of using the imagination effectively in the generation stage; and working with specific points in the body, and meditating on the ultimate nature of mind effectively in the completion stage;
- Wisdom in Highest Yoga Tantra – including the specific practices associated with meditation on emptiness using the fundamental innate mind of clear light, and the role of emptiness awareness throughout the practice of Tantra.
- Specific issues related to the Guru, the Yidam, the Dakas and Dakinis, and the Dharma Protectors, and how to relate to them effectively in one’s practice.
Since this seminar will not be a teaching, participants will be expected to share their understanding, knowledge, uncertainties and questions in the context of an open gathering of equals.
More information about the seminar schedule etc. will be available soon.
"A chat about Heruka" - Lama Zopa Rinpoche
"A chat about Yamantaka" - Lama Zopa Rinpoche
"Highest Yoga Tantra" - Daniel Cozort
"The Bliss of Inner Fire" - Lama Yeshe
"Yoga Tantra" - H.H. the Dalai Lama and Jeffrey Hopkins
"The Tantric Path of Purification" - Lama Yeshe
To register for this seminar please fill in our online application form.